New CSP1 Mallock Mk37 for 2022
Mk21 CSP2 Hire car
Mk21 Classic 'A' Sport Hire car
Latest promotions :
* Following the success of the adjustable top wishbone for Mk27's onwards to suit the Hankook tyres, we have now designed a retro-fit system to convert the earlier trunnion bush Mallocks to this latest infinitely adjustable camber and caster wishbone system (not eligible for Classic Clubmans)
A resume of Mallock Sports 2020 season and some information on some exciting future projects....
Considering the late start to the season and with fewer meetings in both the Register and Classic Championships,
Mallock Sports has coped surprisingly well, thanks to the support of our customers.
Some high-lights of the 2020 season
- Considering the troubles throughout 2020, we were very heartened to see the numbers of cars that turned out
on the grids and some great racing too, a real tribute to the organisers in arranging the meetings whilst keeping
us all as Covid-safe as possible
- The recently acquired Mk31 from Sweden made its debut at the first MSVR round at Oulton Park, racing in the
CSP1 class with Mike Evans at the wheel. Though way down on power (Swedish Zetec spec') with Mike's
feedback the handling proved to be well sorted.
For 2021, the engine has been up-rated to a very torquie, 2 litre Zetec and we are looking to book some testing
in the early part of the year.
- The A Sport Mk20/21 hire car was hired out to 3 different drivers and went particularly well in the hands of ex-
Caterham champ Will Mitcham at the HSCC Silverstone round and culminated in pole position in the final
MSVR round at Donington with Mike Evans driving before the meeting was unfortunately abandoned due to
- Works-run, Alan Cook in his A Sport Mk21 was very competitive throughout the season in amongst the CSP1 class
- The works rebuilt (ex-Malcolm Jackson) Mk21 is currently being converted to CSP2 spec and will hopefully be
seen competing on the track in 2021
- We are pleased with the amount of orders that have recently come through including replacement roll over bars,
chassis re-conditioning, updating early models to Mumford linkages and wide-track MK23 front suspension
- An unusual amount of orders have been coming through from USA, Canada and Australia where in particular the
early 1970's marques are being enjoyed.
- We have a very smart rear-engine Mallock Mk32 in for a winter service and another Mk32 due to arrive in
January to be sold on.